Pour notre amour éternel ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sugar & Spice

I've been waiting so anxiously for days. 
Couldn't take my mind off it. Couldn't stop thinking about it.
Every second of the drive back home was agony. 
My heart's pumping so fast I thought I was gonna faint. @.@
But I did not. I managed to go through all of the sweet surprises inside. =)

*
*
*
From Columbus with Love =)

*drumrolls*

*
*
*

The box rang a bell ... but not until ...

*
*
*
OMG!!!!! Macarons all the way from PISTACIA VERA!!!
*gasps with excitement*

*
*
*

All 12 of them!!!

They  were a little bit crushed, but still looked really cute. T.T
I didn't think that you'd think of sending me macarons.
I thought I'd be getting chocolates/flowers like everyone else.
(I still think chocolate's the best food in the world)
But macarons never crossed my mind.
And they just made everything so special. =)
A pretty box with  ...

*
*
*
... My name on it. =)

A pretty box personalized just for me.
I know you made the tag yourself, and I always love it when  you make me these little things for me. =)
Now I have a lovely box for our keepsakes. ^^

So ... what's inside the box ... ?

*
*
*
Taaadaahhhh!
It's a Bear-in-a-Box! =)

*
*
*
... It reminds me of a cute little dog and balloons. Lots of balloons. =)

*
*
*
Up next ... 
Ohno ... is that what I think it is???
*gasps*

*
*
*
It's beautiful ... =(
I stared at it for so long before I could bring myself to hold it.

*
*
*
Here's little bear with lots of Love. =)

*
*
*
And here's little bear with lots of Love for me. =)


Thank you for being the sweetest, Love.
I miss you dearly and I Love You. *hugs & kisses*


Happy Valentine's Day.


&


Happy 2nd Anniversary, Baby. =)

0 comments: