Pour notre amour éternel ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bittersweet

I've never really loved coffee. 
Really. The only coffee I like are frappuccinos. 
And it has to be caramel frappuccinos. 
And it's not even real coffee.
It's some made up stuff with some caffeine from Starbucks.


The last time I had real coffee was an espresso shot.
We had to add sugar, creamer AND a cup of water divided among the 3 of us. 
We were on a school trip and it was late at night.


This time, I had free white coffee. 
Not those sweet ones in packets, as in, real bitter white coffee.
Well, it was free so I chose free coffee over free tea.
Just because I thought coffee would suit my cake better than tea.


After two packets of brown sugar, I gave up. 
It still didn't taste as good as my usual caramel frapps.
So I digged in to my cake. And then I had to drink something.
So I took a sip of it. And then I took another spoon of the cake.
It tasted sooooo good.
I took another sip. Then another bite of cake. 
And another sip. And another bite.


I couldn't stop myself. 
Indulgence. I savoured every sip and every bite. 
That was Bittersweet indeed.



0 comments: