Pour notre amour éternel ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

1/2 a Year

6 months with autistic children.
Regrets? 
No.
Actually, scratch that. 


Regrets? Yes. AND No.


Yes to being cooped up in a stinky shit hole.
Yes to working nights.
Yes to stress and stress and stress.
Yes to challenging my limits (blaaaaardy kids).
Yes to a boss who expects us to devote ourselves 24/7.
Yes to barely-up-to-par wages to make it up for all that.


But then, comes those magical moments, making you regret that you ever regretted. 


So...
No to the blaaaardy wonderful kids.


Yes, no to the kids. The kids. The kids.
Just the kids.
That's all it takes. To regret that you ever regretted. 
Every Smile and Laughter, Every Touch;
They never fail to surprise you.


Those are the magical moments, that I'll never forget; 
Moments that made me realise that I was weak and they've made me strong. 
Magical Moments that've kept me going on when I felt like giving up.
Out of everything, I would've never ever regretted having met them. 


Three cheers to life and living it!

0 comments: